I cleared all the rounds of LinkedIn internship.
the process was a month delayed because of unavailability of the HR, and then she got sick, then HR changed.
after 2 months they said all teams are full. reach out to us for full time.
i reached out to them for full time:
one of them ghosted me!
second said “if we want to go ahead with your profile, well reach out to you”
Is this normal to happen? isnt this unprofessional? I’m not asking them to give me the job. I’m asking for an interview opportunity. I beleive that I’m quite ready for the interview like immediately.
I do have an offer from Amazon though. but looking for something good in the bay area.
- Microsoft X:£81OFacing same issue. LinkedIn recruiters are very slow. Even after mentioning that I have other offers having deadlines they just don’t want to move fast. They just ignore my emails and calls. Are they lazy or arrogant? 🤷🏻♂️
- Qualcomm / Eng qcomSamTypical linkedin recruiter. Let her/him know that you already have offer from other organizations, you can mention the name also. Same happened with me, the day I let them know that I am already having other offers they scheduled my telephonic that week, next week called for onsite on Tuesday and on Wednesday only I got the result that I am selected. Before that they were delaying my interview from 3 months.
- LinkedIn laranoTook me 3 months of back and forth to get an interview, but when they had headcount things moved quickly and had an offer within a fortnight
- Like I mentioned in a comment - It's intern life - when there are 1000 people that also applied with the same profile.
Mentioning deadlines etc - and getting shit fast happens only when you have experience + preferably internal referrals - than stuff "magically" happens fast.
(it's just a matter of priority, supply and demand)
- LinkedIn / Eng waggytail“I’m not asking them to give me the job. I’m asking for an interview opportunity. I beleive that I’m quite ready for the interview like immediately. “
You and 10,000+ other applicants...