Haven't seen too much about LinkedIn culture or comp on here. Anyone know how the culture and comp is at LinkedIn?
- LinkedInHalftrumpSmart, driven, humble, fun, inclusive (too a fault sometimes). Comp- top 60th percentile.
- LinkedInTenderballGreat WLB, great treatment to employees, great benefits ( matching best of the industry in every dimension ), benefit of working with very talented people, highest compensation after google / facebook and possibly a couple of unicorns.
- MicrosoftWxkycgxRidiculously positive / optimistic culture. Great pay and benefits. Still thinks it’s a small company even though it isn’t. Would recommend if you can put up with reading disingenuousness and sappy posts from wanna be Tony Robbins all day every day
- LinkedIn / EngwhatsmynammoreBest WLB in the country. So many days off that it feels like Europe. Compensation is good too, just play your cards right
- Googleblah999Anyone can tell more about maternity benefits in LinkedIn? Eg how long etc . Thx!