I have an onsite interview coming up in 2 weeks for a senior front end engineer role.
1. For problem solving module, is leetcode preparation enough? How hard it is?
2. What is the technical taste module? Whats usually discussed in this round?
3. How to ace system design module? Is this round more focused on the front end system design or overall system design?
Any other tips and help is welcome.
TC: 110 (midwest, low COL city)
2. Come prepared with a website or app that you use, and be able to explain what is good about it or what opportunities they have for improvement.
3. System design is all about data flow, storage, and rendering. Think about how data might flow through Twitter, or Facebook (at a birds eye level) and explain how you might build a Twitter or Facebook given their constraints.