If you don't want to pay for premium subscription of Leetcode.com, you can check Lintcode.com which is like free version of Leetcode.
- I mean, imagine how many people would have benefited from leetcode, and all they're asking is a fee for about 100 questions out of 700.
The fee of about 130$ per year is far less than the pay bump if you get a new job.
I've seen so many GitHub accounts taking leetcode premium questions and posting them with solutions, and I feel like it's unfair.Feb 2, 2018 10
- I mean I understand but the pirate side of me goes "If you think this is unfair, you should also not stream movies for free" which puts me into a dilemma.. Which I'd rather not be in. You either think all pirating is unfair or you think its acceptable. No cherry picking. I doubt you've never streamed movies.Feb 2, 2018 2
- Call me cheap but I do think 40 bucks a month is a lot. I do understand they need to pay developer salaries. To me better model will be 2 or 5 bucks per months for everyone if you want to use the online judge or see solution.
- Hmmm. Does it has all the testcases too and also the amazing community?
- Duck Creek / Eng M ZUccB0rgI would never pay for that shit. Why pay when you can get it free.
Also nice try. Lintcode is a reserved domain name and gets an HTTP redirect to Leetcode. GG