I just received a Facebook e5 offer TC - 160k GBP including sign on bonus. Is that a decent one for London? Anything I should be wary of?
TOP 29 Comments
- New / Eng FpgD10moreI don't think it will make you feel better, but that TC would pretty much put you on the top 1% income of the UK
- Yes, that’s pretty good. Mind break down the components? What’s sign on bonus?
- PrivacyStar ighIf you are a US citizen you have to pay US income tax (federal and the last state you lived in) in addition to EU/UK taxes. If you don’t have a special deal worked out where the company covers this, you’ll be in for a big surprise with the double taxation.
- GrubHub / Eng lumpydogmore80is typically a high base in ldn. 100 is uncommon outside finance
- I think your offer is bad according to levels.fyi
5/5/2018 -Facebook E5
Salary / stock / bonus
134k / 69k / 27k