I want V6 powered SUV to haul family and weekend trips to Home Depot for home repairs. New ones are costing close to 40k but my budget is less than 30k including taxes.
I am thinking of 3 yr old off lease vehicles such as
1. Acura MDX
2. BMW X3
3. Honda Pilot or highlander bit bigger for me.
- Varian Medical / ProductNzLh55moreAs someone who has owned and worked on a succession of used BMWs, don’t buy a used BMW unless you are into working on it yourself and enjoy BDSM.
- Well, all these Acura/bmw 3+ yr used are around 25k . Since these are luxury vehicles, reliability would be higher
- Apple cAIo1I have 75k SUV for 8k . It is very clean as i am original owner. You will pay almost minimum taxes and registration fee :)
- Asking for a budget suv then listing Bmw, Acura as options. Lol
Get a 5-year old Ford Explorer. That shit is cheap on repairs and already depreciated. It is by far the most common suv in history.