Would you like a partner who earns well or who looks great?
121 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 28 Comments
- Intel babubhattI never thought I’d see people on blind view TC as not the most important thing
- All three options are bad. The real goal is find someone who shares your incredibly niche kinks, so you can fuck each other's brains out constantly.
- That's the hard part, but once you have one it's much easier to pick up more. Even when you'd rather not, really.
Be open to trying new things, don't be judgemental of what people are into (as long as it doesn't harm anyone who doesn't want to be harmed).
If you're welcoming, people are more willing to share the things that turn them on, and you might find out you like it too. If you immediately react with revulsion, even your partner might not share out of embarrassment.
- Facebook WPg65aI make enough for both of us. I just want an attractive man that doesn't care about being the breadwinner
- Look can be a constraint in that optimization with maximizing TC. For example not worse to look than some mimimum accepted point
- Facebook / Eng435Looks decrease over time, don’t base your relationship on looks or there is nothing there.
Whick doesn’t mean tc is more important, this poll is shit as 99% of the polls in blind, they just describe OPs biases and prejudices.
- Depends on your own TC. When I was at a more “normal” (in SV terms) 200-300k I would have cared about my SO’s income, now that I’m at 500k+ I honestly couldn’t care less. My current gf is a grad student that can barely afford rent.