MS for my wife

Research Now / QA

Research Now QA

If the rule you followed brought you to this ..... of what use was the rule.
Dec 12, 2018 4 Comments

My wife wants to do MS in US. She did a 3 year diploma in India. Most universities in US demand a 4 year diploma/degree program after 12. How can she do MS here?


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 4 Comments
  • Google fbseek
    See if she can transfer credit here and then go for bachelor's. Once that is done, go for masters.
    Dec 12, 2018 0
  • Akamai Technologies lifeuno
    Get evaluation done by wes
    Dec 12, 2018 0
  • Houzz Dhydhejs
    Evaluation by third party like WES to waive any deficiencies. If that doesn’t work out, can take pre requisites and move forward.
    Dec 12, 2018 0
  • Apple JobsAtApp
    Do undergrad.
    Dec 13, 2018 0