Where is the outrage? Or is this behavior considered woke now?
- Google DocStrangeYou’re trolling commentary aside, I imagine there’s no outrage 1) because no one has any idea who he is 2) because there’s no controversy here. Pedophilia is pretty universally condemned.
- He had written about it on Twitter for months, his employer didn’t seem to mind at all. Seems to me like it’s a bit woke
- This guy Lyft is an homophobic idiot. I’ve seen his other comments. He is def a dumb white nationalist and trump supporter aka super low IQ
- Who? And why would people be outraged that a sexual predator was arrested in a sting? It was a TV show for a while, wasn’t it?
Oh, you mean outraged that he was a liberal or freelancer or something? Nah, his attempt to rape kids is a much worse thing about him.
- The Sting fully busted him but His previous writings should have called his character into question much sooner.. What’s most interesting as his employer ignored that for months, and now what many would consider to be a newsworthy story isn’t picked up by any media. These are all part of broader cultural trends hence my interest in noting them
- “Bright regularly discussed molesting both children and raping the 7-year-old while sending graphic photos of his genitalia “
“Bright allegedly stated: “I’m thinking maybe something involving foreskin is the way to start.”
“Bright allegedly said that he had developed a relationship with an 11-year-old girl whom he was molesting on a regular basis. “I have a girl I’ve been teaching off and on for a couple of months now,” Bright allegedly wrote. “But she’s in the Bronx, which makes the logistics much harder.”
“When asked by the undercover agent if he was good at “teaching,” Bright responded: “I think masturbation and, [sic] anal sex are probably my favourite subjects. Helping girls find those special places to touch, it’s very rewarding ”
So it’s cool that his guys had a job where is able to Promote his political views in the media and that concerning indications about this guy were out there for months if not years. Yeah it’s cool that his former employer and no one else in the media has even acknowledge This case yet, nothing to see here.