Every other ad on TV now shows a mixed marriage or families with different races. The truth is, we as a country are nowhere that mixed. What is the agenda of advertising agencies?
TOP 59 Comments
11 million marriages are mixed, in a country of 360 million.
- I have lived in NYC 40 years, mixed marriages are still uncommon here. Especially white and black. Interestingly a lot of Jewish people work in advertising but they hardly marry blacks.
But on a final note, in America the most important color is green.
- @OP you’re not imagining things. Most “mixed” couples on ads are now black man, white women. The media successfully portrayed Asian men as weak and effeminate and lots of Asian women ended up with white men. Now it’s the white mans turned to be demonized because it’s in fashion to attack straight white men. The propaganda is EVERYWHERE. Just like pushing gay couples in the media. They represent a couple of percentage points but the way the media portrays it, you’d think it’s half the population. Also in reality most of the whites women with black guys are maybe a 1 or 2 at best and it’s either a black guy that likes white land whales or she becomes a lesbian. Very rarely do you see a really attractive white woman with a black guy. It might happen but it’s the exception more than the rule. Usually it’s white trailer trash with the black guys, typically driving an old Pontiac Grand Am, but of course that’s not how the media portrays it.
- Why do you care? Are you one of those nuts that thinks white genocide is a thing?
- I find it ironic that as we try and move beyond race, we now have advertisers hyperanalyzing which race to make every character in their ads.
- You’re seriously asking what the agenda is of ad agencies? Their job is to literally sell products. Businesses literally exist to sell products. Neither care about the cause. They want to line their pockets. Watch how quickly Pride goes away now that June is over.
- Race as a filter for human pairing is ridiculous. Why do you care fir race in ads?