Need Advice: apply for GC now while interviewing or wait?
It has been very slow the interviewing process with Google and I'm not expecting it to wrap up before the new year. On the other hand, I have the chance to apply for GC at my company now then the concequences will be at least paying back all the fees in case I quit. Given that transferring h1b will take months now without PP, is it wiser to apply for GC (it is current so will take < 2 years if not less) or should I wait?
Will Google be understanding for this issue in case I got an offer? Do you have any similar experience?