Need referral for a special needs mom returning to work forceOct 9
I couldn't create a blind account since it needs work email and that's exactly what I am trying to get 🙂, so apologies for sending from my spouse's account.
I am parent of a special needs kid - I worked for 3 years before I came to US. Had kid, started masters and then we found out that he was special needs. It was most challenging phase of my life.
I paused my studies for a year, then resumed slowly and graduated 🎓 this spring summa cum laude - MS in computer science. I am raring to get back to work and I am looking for software engineer referral in Bay area. Please pm me (I exhausted all my 10 pm for the month) and I can send out my resume to you.
I have been leetcoding for a few months now and confident of acing interviews. Also, I am indeed worried about work life balance. Please also let me know how is wlb in your company.
Oh and if you are a special needs mom, let's connect. I would love to know what you do to manage your unique challenges!
Thank you for your referral 🙂!
Location: Bay area.
- New dangnabbitThis post and the many responses are making me very happy this morning. Good luck to you (and your family) Special Needs Mom!!
- Apple coolzuckPm me with a list of jobs at Apple jobs.Apple.com and I will refer. I am a special needs dad too.
- Intel dyingI see you already have a referral from Intel, but feel free to DM me if you need another one. Good luck with your search!!
- Amazon / EngDaaamDooodmorePM me too. Let’s connect and see if you’d be interested in a few positions my team has open (both in the Bay Area and in Seattle).
- VMware Bpoc47good luck..was the same. hubby stayed home. I hope you have a good support system..find a job home with a solid support and organization for parents with special needs kids. really helps.
- OpenTable / EngYDHd54PM me if anything at OpenTable looks interesting. We have lots of parents and good wlb.