The Democrats are traitors to the Republic and are using mass immigration in order to elect a new people. They don't actually care about national unity, stagnating wages, the environment, or universal health care.
Shutdown the thing liberals worship the most: their big federal government.
No justice for us, No peace for them!
- Morgan Stanley jumpornotThose oppose detaining or deporting CRIMINAL illegal immigrants: feel free to invite those criminals to your home.
- So you are only talking about deporting people who commit crimes in the US and are undocumented migrants?
If so, I did misunderstand your comment and apologize for being so harsh. I was confused because of the rhetoric coming from the politicians and Fox News. They tend to call undocumented migrants “criminal” for being undocumented immigrants.
Imo, the only effective way to reduce crime related to undocumented immigration is to make it all straight-forward and “legal”. Like just a process for health checks and so on. That would destroy gangs related to the border, it would eliminate a black market, when immigrants suffer crime they would report it rather than be more afraid of the authorities. If someone murdered someone, it would be much easier to find them if they weren’t already living under the radar because of migration status.Feb 112
- @walmart, actually they are illegal. Go cry somewhere else.
“Diversity” is not “our strength”; it’s a source of weakness, tension and disunion. America is not a “nation of immigrants”; we are originally a nation of settlers, who later chose to admit immigrants, and later still not to, and who may justly open or close our doors solely at our own discretion, without deference to forced pieties. Immigration today is not “good for the economy”; it undercuts American wages, costs Americans jobs, and reduces Americans’ standard of living.Feb 114
- Yes, unity is strength. That’s why our economic and government rulers have and continue to work so hard to keep the working class divided and weak. They tell people to blame “bad hombres” (Trump) and “super predators” (Clinton) for declining prospects for working people of all ethnic groups (inequality and wage stagnation has grown for all US workers, just some groups faster than others in various regions of the country).
Why, don’t blame the industries and banks and government that actually have power over our lives.
It’s not like industry pulled out of cities and moved to cheaper land in the late 70s destroying urban communities and home values. Oh yeah - they did. Well they certainly didn’t decamp from the rust belt leaving behind a similarly destroyed white communities that turn to drugs. Oh yeah, they did that too. But nah, the politicians tell me that these black people have a terrible culture and those white people just weren’t smart enough to get better jobs.
It’s not that industry and the government destroyed the unions and have steadily shifted taxes off industry. It’s not that they have privatized and stripped down public services that make life worse in America. Obviously it’s the fault of some guy who comes from a depressed farming town somewhere and needs to get work to send back to the family for them to keep their land.Feb 112
- Morgan Stanley jumpornot@credit karma I am only talking about those commuting crimes.
I do not agree with your opinion on make it straightforward and legal IF that does not have any condition: what about other immigrants through the legal channel: work etc? It is fine to change the illegal status to a legal immigrant but that needs certain agreed process instead of adjusting the status of all of the current illegal immigrants.
IMO Democrats politicians’s stand on this subject is mostly to enlarge their vote base. I maybe wrong but I am just sick of so many nonsense by the Democrats.
- Lol, so deranged. How are the free-masons related to this plot?
Yes those devious Democrats increasing immigration restrictions and repression for decades... all as a plot to magically create migration.🙄
The Democratic Party are anti-immigration, they just don’t support a wall and all that so the right calls them “soft” on undocumented immigrants.
Screw both parties, migration should not be criminalized by states - it’s a form of labor and population control.
- One can’t get much bigger government than building a 2,000+ mile fence at $1,231/ft.
And, it sounds like you are using immigration as a proxy to disenfranchise citizens you don’t like.