Non Degree courses

Apple waitingame
Jul 11 2 Comments

Can non degree courses but for credit from Universities be used for the purpose of Green Card application or H1B application to justify your skills for the position?


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 2 Comments
  • Amazon 03mega
    Ask your lawyer.
    Jul 11 1
    • Apple waitingame
      Ah! Quality advice I come here for.
      Jul 11