Husband is very loving, but I'm just not attracted to him. I love my husband. I convinced him that I need to move to Seattle for my job, but I just wanted to avoid anything to do with intimacy as I didn't want to confront this topic. Having been in Seattle for over 6 months now, I have made a lot of guy friends, and I'm really attracted to this guy from Amazon. Breaking up with my husband will break him.
TOP 185 Comments
- Amazon iAIDoes this Amazon guy know you are married? You are a cheater, and your husband does not deserve you. Hang out with this new guy till he dumps.
- Huawei / Product mzwsHerm, you love your husband but not attracted to him?.. I think you should really take some personal off time and clearly think
- Wells Fargo seeyeeyeoHe is too nice?? I live in Silicon Valley and I know a woman just like that. This guy(her boyfriend) would constantly clean kitchen and make food for her. She broke up with him. Now almost three years later she regrets making that decision and does not have any steady relationship.
Don't cheat but do speak to him and break up amicably.Jun 24 4
- Where is that commitment when you get married? If you cannot even make it, why start a family? Remember, Karma is a B
Flagged by the community.
- Thank god that her husband's TC is not that high because if it was high then this girl might have stayed with that poor guy just for 💰 and bang different guys all around seatle.
Lady please tell your husband that you want to end this relationship so that he can find a better person to continue his life and you can contine your banging.Jun 23 19
- Uhhhh. Before you do anything end it with the husband. Don’t say you love him, you don’t. You’re everything we men do prenuptial agreements for.
- If I understand you correctly, you want to move to Seattle to hang out with amazon guy behind your husband’s back?
- In your vows did you say “till death do us part”? Did you mean it?
Go with me on this, I hope it can be of some use. Attraction is all in your mind. There is nothing physical about it. It’s all nerve endings and such firing off telling your body that you are aroused. So. You have to reset your brain. First, you have to decide that divorce isn’t an option. It is off the table. Once you set that firm conviction, your mind will conform to that belief. The reason you are dealing with the grass is greener syndrome is because intimacy is deeper than physicality. Physical attraction is the most shallow feeling of desire. Attraction grows in random with trust and vulnerability. When you can trust your partner to be there for you in your ugliest moments and they have shown that nothing in all of heaven or hell could drag them from you, you have a bond that is of true substance and value. And in that space of trust and commitment, attraction grows, because this is your human. This is your person. You have chosen to love them when it ain’t easy, when their fat ass is downing twinkies after they lost their job and are mourning that ish (aka pity party), you have gone through tough times together and that solidifies your friendship. The fastest way to become madly in love is to stop looking elsewhere for what you already have in spades.
My fiancé and I have been together through the death of my sister, my brother grand theft autoing my car (and crashing it.. idiot.), me losing my good job and having to work for 7.25/hr with long days and nights, 2 years of long distance, me overcoming a porn addiction, her parents hating me, me going to a coding boot camp coding 14+ hours a day for 3 months, eating ramen, bagels and spaghetti to be able to land a job, get paid mad money, prove to her parents that I can provide for their daughter, oh, all the while working through my ptsd. I found my person and we have gone through hell a time or two and there is nothing hotter than that women that loves me like crazy and has shown it, not by dressing all saucy on a Friday night, but by fighting for us day in day out.
Is that melodramatic? you’re damn right it is, but marriage is the real thing and it is beautiful, hard and always worth it.
Flagged by the community.
- Tesla / Eng wravsyYou could have just told this to me. Why did you post it here? Did you think I'm dumb not have a blind account?
- Cool. Who said Indian girls aren't developed when compared to West. Proud of u my girl :). Do what makes u happy; just be considerate of others. The cost is lot though for attraction - but again I guess the other party might treat u the same at some point and I am sure you won't be as attractive u r right now.
- Right now what you are doing is called infidelity. You know what get a divorce because your husband deserves better than this. Win win situation, no?
- Oracle iOFR21Its always better to marry someone who loves you rather than marry someone you love. I dont know your age, but after your divorce am 95% sure a time will come when you will regret this decision. But its your life so you have the power to make your life choices.
- Lot of these depends on your culture and background... What is right for an American may not be right for an Indian.. the values differ a lot... You cannot get a well suited advice here as this forum has people from all cultures