My spouse's green card processing in the perm stage so I am still not in the picture. Recently my company asked me to start mine. At this point, we are not sure when I will be able to join in my spouses' application or her's even getting approved. If I start processing with my company and everything goes well with my spouse's process at a certain point there will be overlap. My question is can I withdraw application with my company if we fall into such overlapped situation? Or is it even legal to start processing if I have a chance to be part of another application?
Any insight/suggestion is appreciated.
BTW I am from rest of the world bucket so no waiting queue.
Also, there is no harm in parallel processing. Green card by employer is for future employment technically.