I have a weird question. How many guys here pee standing up in a toilet bowl (not male urinal pots)? My girlfriend and I recently moved in together. And according to her, it’s just “Ewww”.
Full disclaimer, I have never shared my bathroom prior to this with anyone and I make it a point to clean up after I am done.
- I pee sitting down at home only and it’s AWESOME! You don’t have to worry about aim and splash, don’t have to touch the toilet seat (and see what’s under it) and at night, you don’t have to turn on the light!!
- It would never occur to my wife to have an opinion about how I pee, much less feel entitled to request or demand that I change the way I pee. Because she respects me. And she isn’t an annoying, childish narcissist that thinks females are inherently better than men.
Flagged by the community.
- If you clean your own toilet you'll learn that the job gets much easier if you pee sitting down.
- Facebook / Eng5'6"IndianYou'll see lots of signs in German bathrooms asking men to sit down to pee.
But the locals refer to them as sitzpinklers
- Lol, what is this ewwww crap here.
What is the need for men to sit down and pee? We do make sure that all goes into the toilet commode. As long as that happens there's nothing to worry about.
You need to break up with that person.
- How about those guys at the office who quietly stand in front of the toilet for several minutes? I wonder what they are up to. 😉
- Amazon lateniSitting and peeing is so much better than cleaning the mess no matter how good your aim is.