Why? Is it just me who freaks out about this? Some of my team members do this, and I don’t know how to tell them it’s gross
TOP 37 Comments
- The reality is your phone is probably much dirtier than your penis. Why don’t you wash hands every time you use your phone?
Flagged by the community.
- On a serious note though. Washing hands is kinda waste since you’ll touch a door handle to open the door, and that same door was touched by these people who don’t wash hands. No? Even if you use a napkin to do so, these people touch everything else in the office around you. We’re screwed 😂
- I think you mean hand sanitizing stations. Hand desanitizing stations are basically urinals ;)
While hand sanitizers everywhere would be nice, water is the best cleaning agent. This is the first thing you learn in med school. Hand sanitizers kill only 99.9% of bacteria, which causes superbugs.
- I never understood why men would need to wash hands after peeing. You're touching skin, nothing else. Very odd.
- One person finished using the toilet and greeted me by patting on my shoulder before washing his hands. I wish I had the courage to punch him but just ignored it.
- It sounds gross, again, but thinking reasonably: do you always wash hands every time you fuel the tank of your car? Or after petting your dog? Or using your gross keyboard you haven’t cleaned like forever? Or even peeing at home when you’re alone? Why do you think it has less hygiene issues? It is known that the dirtiest place of human body is mouth btw.