Do you know few companies snoop their employees personal phones!!
TOP 63 Comments
- ^ TBH the context and answers you are providing make it very hard to understand what happened and what kind of advice could help.
That said, if you have any actual proof of misconduct by the company or an individual at the company you should get advice from an employment lawyer.Jan 1 1
- OP, if you have proof, you need to be forthcoming with it. There's a lot of technical walls in the way of this happening easily. If you aren't connected to the network or have a device management app on your phone from the company, this is nearly impossible.
- Microsoft Tier 1Unless they had some sort of device management or admin access to your phone, this didn’t happen.
- You’re trolling. There’s no way they monitored your phone without you giving them device management access.
- Amazon CobraDid you use their guest/employer wi-fi? Other than this I am assuming they physically ready your texts. Cell phone companies won’t give out your info.
- not possible, also illegal in western countries. you probably got fired for leaking fake information that was only given to you.
- Bloomberg TCslayerHow is that possible!!!! Can you elaborate!!!! I'm very curious!!!! What exactly did they tell you!!!!! OMG so excited need more exclamation points!!!!!
- OP firstly everything you think has happened is entirely possible. It’s very simple: if you connect your phone to your laptop via charger cable and unlock it then the security software on the laptop will capture it. Most easy if it is backed up in iTunes on that laptop.
Likelihood is you lied about travelling somewhere and they had access to your phone data because it was connected to a laptop and then they fired you