755m revenue in 2018. 63m net loss. 250m+ MAU. Thoughts?
- Dropbox nvpimo financials look the strongest of recent unicorn s-1s. congrats Pinterest friends!
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Amazon / Eng 🦎 gecko@MSFT sounds like this article I read a few years back. https://pando.com/2014/09/18/jeremy-levine-on-why-so-many-silicon-valley-investors-missed-pinterest/
- Facebook peskyhusky@nvidia it’s not as simple as that. Valuation also factors in trajectory and future potential.
@manorama - there are no subscriptions on FB. So it’s basically the amount of money advertisers pay to have their ads shown. Not sure if Pinterest has subscriptions, never used it.
- Microsoft shazaaaamSuper curious, how much more richer are PInterest employees? Would their stocks make 3-5 year employees millionaires or multi millionaires?
- Careful... If that's the case Lyft should only be worth 2B max. lol. Uber is in over 40 countries. Has the biggest food delivery in multiple countries. Has a freight business making crap loads of money. Has a self driving car unit that has deals with multiple car manufacturers. Has double the market share of Lyft in the US.Mar 23 2
- New qoliasllWish them all the best because Pinterest let employees exercise options 7 years after leaving instead of the 90 days you see from other startups
- 250M MAU. Impressive. I never understood who would use Pinterest and what for. And I still don't.
- eBay clifforWho goes to Pinterest now? They have past their time. This is going to be worst than Snapchat
Flagged by the community.
- Look at Google trends for Pinterest, it's exponential decline. How are they growing MAU?
- Houzz alphacBecause Google trends measures website data only. Go to your phone, open any Pinterest page and you’ll realize they aggressively push users to download the app. When that happens, the ecosystem shifts to app and Google trends cannot measure that.
FYI, there’s also articles on Facebook vs Princeton based on google trends too- to prove this wrong