Preparing for interviews, need suggestions.
I am starting to prepare for interviews and could use some help in setting the direction. I am mostly looking to target Senior SWE positions at Uber, Lyft, Fb, ServiceNow, Qualtrics etc.
Any guidance on the following will help...
1. What level of leetcode questions should I practice more?
2. Does any of the onsite interviews allow coding on your laptop with the choice of Typescript or c# as the language?
3. I am currently writing a lot of Typescript and would be comfortable in using it for my practice sessions as well but leetcode or hacker rank doesn't allow it for solutions. Is it better to use c# for the practice?
4. Is there more focus on coding or system design for senior engineer roles?
5. What metric can I use to track if I am ready for interviewing? No of leetcode questions solved?
6. Any podcast which I can listen during commute which can help in prep?
Thanks in advance.