Are there refreshers at Qualtrics? If yes, how do they work?
Any L5 or L6 sdes willing to help with TC at those levels?
I heard that you guys moved to 3 year vesting.
If you are not comfortable sharing here, please DM or let me know I can DM too.
Currently Tc: 250 @ L6.
- Qualtrics nvYd50Yes there are refreshers. They are awarded annually with the October comp review cycle. It's based on merit + how much unvested equity you have. I don't have L5-6 numbers, and even if I did I'm not sure they would be totally accurate. There has just been 1 refresh cycle and it was a mix of salary + equity refreshes due to moving from an equity heavy to salary heavy TC philosophy (part of the SAP transition)
- Qualtrics mwmwmwThat's hard to answer. Most people have some unvested Q RSUs that will last for the next 1-4 years, and if you factor in this pre-acquisition equity, everybody's is likely much higher than before However, once this equity vests, the TC will likely go down a little. Basically the acquisition has put us in a TC bubble.
In short, pre: low TC but unsellable equity.
Now: high TC because of vesting equity at a high price
Future+new hires: higher base salary than before, but less equityFeb 28 2
- Qualtrics nvYd50It went up. Both salary and equity, but equity was particularly small. Definitely smaller than I was expecting. There will be another merit based cycle + promotion cycle in April and we have been told that high performers will get additional increases based on performance. They said they just didn't want to do it all in one cycle.
- Not sure post acquisition but before L6 was in 300s. Same range as Amazon sde3.
- OP do you have an offer? If yes, then share the numbers for folks to chip in.