I had interview with fb, able to give optimal solution for all coding question, good design session and behavioral as well.
Fb said they are not moving ahead with my application, and they don't share feedback as well. What you guys think where i didnt passed?
I saw many ppl who failed in coding but got the offer.
Please provide suggestion for future improvement.
- Facebook ProbeSuccessful in your head, you'd be surprised how much you missed from the perspective of the interviewer.
- FactSet fds_demo_uTry to improve on your Attention to detail, you have misspellings in your post, maybe if were conscious enough during your interview you won’t be asking this question here.
- Netflix LoversUsually people who think they passed but didn’t actually have no idea how badly they failed.
- I had the same experience. I got the optimal answer during phone screen but got rejected. Probably cuz I’m asian
- New water gunHuh, I had the opposite experience. Google recruiter said he couldn’t share anything when I asked and instead gave me a very vague sense on how I did. FB recruiter told me exactly how the post-on-site discussions went without me even asking.
Also at the end of one of my on-site sessions, I asked a Google interviewer for how my solution was and he said he couldn’t give feedback. Alternatively at FB I had a couple interviewers at the end of a session say that my solution was good, again without any prompting.
- Have you done mock interviews?
After having done almost 100 mocks and getting feedback, I know pretty much where I screw up. It’s not much a mystery to me any more if I get rejected.
Also it might not be about you. People reject you for all strange reasons. There’s a lot of randomness in this.
Flagged by the community.