Rejected by crush doubting if I will ever find the oneJan 7
I asked out a woman who I had crush on she said no. I am feeling low for past couple of weeks and don't know if I will ever meet the one considering the demographics of Bay area.
I want to increase my social circle so I can meet a woman. Where do I start?
If you are a woman can we have each other shoulder to cry on?
- New / HRandrewsaucmoreI know you’re joking so I must add, Amazon hiring principles do not apply here. It’s impossible to find a “bar raiser” in the Bay Area. And OP doesn’t have any current “engineers” to ask “is this person better than 50% of current?” Sadly, the only thing where the Bay dating and Amazon have in common is no work life balance, and it’s always day one. But that equity though, amirite?Jan 71
- Microsoft / EngMP3moreI can tell from your post that you have no game whatsoever. A shoulder to try on, really? And then you wonder your crush rejects you? Please.
There are a ton of tourists coming to SF every single day and tourists love to fool around. Meet them in person at touristy spots. Game is much easier, shooting fish in a barrel. No bueno with one girl, walk 10 feet and there is another. Start with that.
www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill Begin with top posts of all time, read the side bar.
- Make friends with coworkers who are the social type. Have respect for non-tech workers
- Amazon 1700zuluOP at least you tried. You won’t ever lament “why didn’t I ask that girl out when I had the chance?” Now you have closure and can move on and find someone else who will hopefully accept you.
Honestly the trick is dating a lot. Don’t be too choosy to start and just practice. If you wait to ask out your dream girl and you haven’t dated much before you could fuck it up. You will also get a good feeling for what you *do* want in a woman so when you recognize her you will make all the right moves.
You wouldn’t interview for your dream job right off the bat would you? No! You would practice with some lower tier companies first and practice; maybe one of them will end up being good for you, but you’re ok if they aren’t. Same principle here. Practice makes better (not perfect).
- Vertivco / EngFastPapuanmoreIf you are not mostly composed of stock from a Eurasian ethnicity, then we are all hopeless together. Sharp wit, charming character and interesting/active personality means nothing to them.
- Expedia gurgleOP, take a trip to Thailand. You will thank me later. Make use of your PTO wisely.
- SAP jordyAt least you tried, that counts. Next time if you get another no, should be easier. Even if you are in an area with fewer women, there are still some. Go to places where they are. Happy hunting
- Demographics matter. Move to Washington DC, New York or San Diego. May the odds be ever in your favor.