TOP 19 Comments
- Uber DSaz11It was never nearly as bad as the sensationalist media made it seem to begin with. There were probably isolated problems, which are largely resolved / being resolved.
- Please I can even post names of toxic folks who got promoted - if uber says they are fighting toxic culture - why do I see promotions ? What about people who resisted to this and were pushed out - will uber ever say sorry to some of those who’s lives have been destroyed by toxic culture (I am an example) so I will be anonymous but I can publish my storyJul 2, 20182
- I interviewed in the beginning of the year decided against it as I didn’t find some of the people honest, can’t speak to toxic culture but feel it’s not a transparent company since it’s not build on solid culture my 2 cents
- In my uber interviews last year, I met some of senior engineers who were arrogant as fuck and some managers who were very polite. So I don't have a image/perception of a good culture there.
- Uber XidlOut of curiosity, what team did you interview with? Maybe I’ve been lucky but all but 2 people I’ve worked with have been nice in my 3+ years there and those two have both left.