Sale of RSU vested while working in different country and tax implications.

Jul 12

Should we pay tax in USA while selling RSU which vested while working in India(but are listed in US stock exchange).Tax was already paid in India while vesting.So,should I pay just capital gains if I sell the RSU while staying in USA.Can I get tax exemption by submitting form 1116?


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP