First off, thank you so much for your time.
I've got verbal confirmations from these and offers from couple of them. (YOE: 5 )
Salesforce (Senior S/W Engineer) :
Atlassian (Senior S/W Engineer):
Walmart (Senior S/W engineer):
These numbers are not final yet, I am still negotiating since I am still waiting for Salesforce.
I've got few questions:
1) I heard Atlassian has great culture but how does that compare against Salesforce? I heard great things about Salesforce culture too! I'm confused between Salesforce Vs Atlassian.
2) What would be the PRO's and con's of choosing each
3) If you had to categorize these companies in an order, how would that look like?
- Microsoft y83jHow is atlassian 270k I don’t get it? And Walmart 40k over 4 years or every year?
- Talk to your hiring manager. Don’t want to disclose the details on public forum. In general, you would be working on interesting problems. If you don’t like the team, you can always change the team. I have seen people move around if they didn’t like the work. Managers are reasonable. Hope this helps. Cheers mate.
- Congrats on the offers! I'm interviewing with Atlassian (MV). Would you comment on their interviews (both phone and onsite)?
I'd personally think that Walmart wouldn't look too good on your resume unless you grow there like crazy. Salesforce vs Atlassian is a good problem to have :) follow your gut feeling. Congrats again!
- Salesforce HtNQ72Not on the B2C team but Salesforce in general has a great culture. Don't do the commute from South Bay to Salesforce. I would either move to SF if you are accepting Salesforce or use the Salesforce offer to negotiate at Atlassian if you are unwilling to move to San Francisco.
- Details on the TC offers and levels ....without which can't answer 2&3.
- Macy's itsrobinhoodCongrats! I would say Atlassian (considering wlb, culture, benefits) in comparison with walmart. I dont know much about salesforce, so cant comment on that. Question for you: I had onsite at atlassian this week and recruiter called me to check on my salary expectation. After I emailed her my sal exp. she has not responded for few days. How long did it take for you to get the offer letter after the onsite? Did recruiter ask you for the sal exp.?