- Does a Director map to Manager at oracle?
- Is PMTS equalent of SDE 3 at amazon?
Doesnt seem correct even based on their own compensation data. Thoughts?
- Coupang / Eng tunnel💡 moreEveryone is so worried about titles when in reality you should be worried about scope of work and responsibilities. You’ll be paid accordingly.
- Agreed @tunnel. But the same scope of work has different pay in different companies. EG: A director in google is paid multi fold compared to a director at eBay. That’s where I thought sites like levels.fyi will be helpful. But it doesn’t seem to have the right info at least in this particular case.
- Thanks SoundrsFan. I heard a PMTS is equivalent to a Director at SF. That’s why SDE 3 also seems off to me. For EG https://www.levels.fyi/?compare=Intuit,Salesforce&track=Software%20Engineer - this says PMTS is equivalent to Senior/Staff at intuit.