Worst interview experience ever. Do not go.
TOP 26 Comments
- Apple CrispyTacolol “worst interviewers ever... recruiter ghosted me” = you sucked as a candidate. Sorry but it’s true.
- Amazon Peiv57Same happened to me. Interview was unprofessional. Bad experience and it was a waste of time.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Samsara MFHc78Hey! Could you let me know what went wrong? I'd love to know what happened so I could surface it to the higher ups
- I second this assessment. They wasted my time. Their product team thinks too highly of themselves given they are only building simple Raspberry Pi IoT devices. Their products are not a big deal. Their evaluation is. They only focus on fleet management. I bet they will fold in 2-3 years.
- I just finished interviewing with them and I have to agree with this. The candidate experience was incredibly poor. They are very non transparent about timelines, go into radio silence as they evaluate other candidates for your role. Recruiter made no effort to keep me updated and only responded when I reached out with vague timelines which he failed to respond by. There was a certain respect toward a candidate that was lacking.
The business seems solid and the leadership has a good track record so I was really surprised by my experience.
- Huh was considering interviewing there. Seemed like a solid team. What’s your story?
- New / Product FOoW56moreI’m having a similar experience with them right now. Some what fast tracked throughout the interview process, was suppose to hear back by middle week. Didn’t hear anything so I sent a follow email, and now still nothing. Really? Not even a “hey things getting busy, need to do x”