San Francisco and San Jose have both seen 46 days of rain so far, whereas Seattle has seen 39 and Portland's received 42.
Meanwhile everyone here is telling people to move to a state with higher taxes because of the weather...
- LinkedIn bamerikbamYou do realize that the article compares SF with Seattle, which got unexpected snow this year for a few weeks, instead of rain, right? And even better, Seattle rain will be on and off until June, whereas SF rain will be over in a couple of weeks.
- Lyft doggooYou make some good points, let’s continue to track temperature in rain for the next 10 years and compare notes
- Amazon / EngeisenhwrmoreIt also stayed in the 30s? Or actual human temperature like mid 50s?
- Actually the average difference is less than 10 degrees and Seattle is averaging about 50...
- Amazon / EngjNeo42Aside from the unusual snowfall here, I have to say Seattle has been horribly sunny this winter! I’m serious, I can’t drive my car half the time without putting sunglasses over my usual specs. A friend from NY visited me last January for 8 days, and there was only one true gray PNW day. I was kinda disappointed. Though last month I spent a week on Whidbey Island, and it was quite wet and cloudy there (though still mixed with sun).