Why or why not? Did you get your boy circumsized?
TOP 110 Comments
- Bose justme2k19Don’t - I mean wtf . I am circumcised and don’t like it . Wish my parents hadn’t mutilated my body without asking me ..
- Microsoft wksbfmPlease do it. Let me tell you why from my personal experience. I don't care if people troll me.
I'm gay and have had several casual hookups. Yes, I have seen a lot of dicks.
Circumcised dicks are great because they are clean and doesn't smell bad.
A lot of uncut dicks smell bad and look ugly. I'm not bashing people with uncut dicks, just telling it's harder to keep it clean and you never know how your kid is gonna maintain it in future.
I don't think you'll be happy when your son has a bad sexual experience. Better to do it when your kid doesn't realize. It'll be too late in future.
- Forget this. Also gay and have dealt with plenty of either type. An unwashed dick smells equally as bad either way. Keeping it clean is no harder.
If your kid doesn't maintain hygeine, foreskin will be the least of their problems.
Side note: what trolling are you expecting? For being gay?
- Facebook Happy DogeIt's not like the foreskin grows and grows like hair or finger nails lol. If hair would stay the way it is the entire life nobody would care. Foreskin does, easy. Skin is also quite different from these examples. No reason to cut yourself except for an outdated set of recommendations.Feb 8 1
- I think pain is a good factor, because there is nothing else to go by, given there is no proven health benefit, and so chopping a part of your baby has no real upside. Most experts around the globe do not agree with the one and only study done in Africa that supposedly proves it protects against HIV infections by some absurd amount, like 50% or the other one about cancer done only once on a small population with a result they themselves call "fair" correlation, come on, they didn't even try to hide that they got no real conclusive results.
So given the lack of any credible scientific research backing any benefit, I would advise against doing it purely for the only other thing left, aesthetics. No one fucking cares how it looks, women think all penises look weird, and none would really accept you or reject you for it. Gays have more sex in average, so you'll be fine regardless of how it looks.Feb 8 1
- So I can take your word for it or trust AAP when they say there are health benefits including HIV protection, penile cancer protection and UTIs protection. Sorry I just dont think you are qualified when you say there is no scientific evidence. Oh and a poll showed 75% of women care and prefer uncircumcised. Its not worth stating opinions when facts outweigh them.
https://www.menshealth.com.au/women-prefer-uncircumcised-penisesFeb 8 0
- Don’t ask here. You won’t get any helpful information. Talk to your doctor about it. Read about what the AAP says and why they recommend what they do. Ultimately the decision is yours and frankly it isn’t a major decision. Or you can not circumcise and let your kid decide later if they want it done.
You will have far more difficult decisions to make than this as a parent. Getting it done earlier is just easier frankly.
I think most parents have it done because their doctor recommends it and they don’t want junior to think they are weird/different because their dong looks different than daddy. That’s why I would do it. And I think they’ll likely get more BJs in their life.
Flagged by the community.
- You clearly don’t have kids or have a very unusual and prudish family. Kids will eventually see their parents naked and other people naked. There this thing called the internet. Before then kids swiped nudie mags. Grow up. I add extra salt in responses to people who want to tell other people what to do with their personal lives because they deserve it.
- Apple, you clearly have extremely poor reading comprehension skills for you cannot differentiate between “having an opinion on a subject” and “telling others what to do with their personal lives”. Your salt is the result of your own insecurity. I hope you find the strength to deal with it 😂
- Do it. Your son will thank u for it later when he becomes sexually active.
It looks ghetto and third-world to leave it uncircumcised.
Getting it circumcised makes it healthier, cleaner, and more aesthetically pleasing. It also makes you last longer.
Keeping your dick in the fold makes it more sensitive when it comes out, that’s why half the dudes here can’t last longer than 10 minutes.
9/10 girls prefer circumcised dick to non-circumcised dick.
Flagged by the community.
- Try to understand why. And once you realize that none of the reasons to do it are valid, you may reach the conclusion that it's unnecessary. Read up and make your own decision. Just be ready before doctor's try to manipulate it into proceeding with it. And I don't want to sound too dramatic, but even pay attention to their wording (probably won't ask "if" but straight who's doing it). Also take hint from the world - this is unfortunately still common practice in US, even if declining, but other parts of the world weren't so broadly manipulated into it. Source: have penis, not born in US, was curious so did some research. None of my children are getting cut.
- I'm considering having my 9 year old circumcised. He doesn't want it done, but it's my choice. Isn't it?
- Ericsson / Eng FriedFish1No. Don’t.
don’t listen to these people that say he will thank you when he’s sexually active. Listen.. if you teach him to wash properly, pull the skin back etc. The skin will retract when he’s aroused. Let him decide later on in life if he wants to get it done. I respect my parents a ton for not circumcising me and I plan to let my own child have his choice as well
- My $0.02, if you let the boy decide later in life, he won’t do it. Even if he wants to. There’s a mental barrier of letting any knife near the beans and Franks. So if he doesn’t like his foreskin, he might just not like his Johnson (unlikely because your accustomed to what you grow up with). Raise your son to be a confident man regardless and life goes on and it’ll be fine.
Personally, if he’s going to live in the states most of his life, I’d make an executive decision to get him snipped. Why? Well, it’s normal and accepted here. Like it or not is irrelevant. It’s what is normal. Doesn’t make it right or wrong. Women in the US tend to prefer it on average. He’ll probably get more head as a result. It’s cleaner (don’t want to hear the counter arguments about soap and shit...yah yah yah sure proper hygiene and stuff). But trust me, after a few hours that dick is going to smell skunky. A snipped penis will be less skunky. And personally, as a circumcised male, I like the way it looks. I’m happy my parents had me cut. I’m used to it, and I don’t care if other uncircumcised people can’t understand it. Your normal isn’t normal in the US. It is what is is. So if I lived in a place where circumcision was normal, I’d probably have it done because there’s really not a lot of negatives to it. There’s scary stories of snipping too much skin off, but that’s extremely abnormal.
Likewise if you live in a country where this is an abomination, obviously you don’t have it done.
It’s all relative.
- What’s your malfunction? Don’t like it when there’s a social norm and someone chooses to follow it when you don’t agree with it? Get a grip and a life. If you don’t like it, then do your own thing. Don’t get pissy when others don’t agree with you. Society is under no obligation to agree with you.
- Projecting much? You’re the one who decided to argue with me. I don’t care what you think. I agree with circumcision. It’s medical value outweighs the risk. I think it’s aesthetically better looking. Don’t care if you don’t like it. Stop expecting US culture to agree with your view and move on. It is a small issue. But some people want to make a mountain out of a mole hill about it for some reason.
- Don't, it serves no purpose and your baby is going to experience intense pain. Women will date him regardless, he'll have no hygiene problems, it won't affect his self-esteem, basically it changes nothing other than wether he will experience intense pain for a few moments or not.
- It’s interesting how Arabs and Jews are enemies and hate each other but both groups are the most ardent supporters of circumcision and basically all Arabs and Jews are circumcised.