I’d just like to give a shout-out to all the people who *don’t* cheat on their spouses/partners. And to those who demonstrate the integrity and emotional intelligence to end things before getting physically involved with someone new. Thanks for being responsible and respecting everyone involved (including yourself)!
TOP 47 Comments
- I have never cheated ... and expect the same from my partner ... but in today’s world it’s too much to ask for ....
- Struggling to get one girl here, no scope for such bounties as another to cheat on.
- What is the point of this post?
What is the big deal? 🤷This is what you are supposed to do
- Oh brother, there are like eleventeen billion reasons why people do this, not to mention that cheating is a made up, negative construct invented by our society to shame or worse others. In the animal kingdom it's called ... nothing ... because some can and some can't do this. Is it like the first time it ever happened? If so, you're not out there enough experiencing life.
- Thankfully, this isn’t about my own personal circumstances. And yes, obviously cheating can be an evolutionary strategy for some. But it is a strategy, and it is a choice (or, perhaps, a choice to allow an impulse). Some choose to cheat, some don’t; there is variation.
The below article is relevant:
TLDR; maybe fidelity has evolutionary benefits as well.
- I think it's overthinking. Some people will cheat while others won't. All of that is circumstantial and dependent on multum of variables. A lot of "evolved" people don't stress this as they come to respect their partners enough to allow them to do as they please. Cheating is a sister term of marriage that is a sister term of ownership which throughout history usually ment the woman would be stoned to death and the man would have to do something inconsequential as punishment.
- I would think about cheating if at all I ever had someone to start a relationship. With incels like us ,jokes on you 😏
- Agree with the general sentiment of your post. But would like to point out that physical relationship outside of the relationship isn't always cheating. Check up open and polyamorous relationships 😄
You might want to technically correct your post.