TOP 14 Comments
- Rent - Singapore is more.
But - about the same
Clothing - Singapore more
Alcohol - Singapore is more
Groceries - Singapore is more
I’m saying if you want an american life, Singapore is more.
Yea, if you want to wear flip flops and eat at hawker centers and ride the mrt forever then it can be less
But I’m saying - look, if you’re making the movie:
1. You live in a tier 1 place. Orchard. Newton. Bukit timah. Marina bay. Sentosa cove. Harbor front. Dhoby Ghaut.
2. You want american groceries - like you buy what you would buy at Trader Joe’s
3. You want to shop at banana republic
4. You want to drink at a similar bar quality as us.
5. You take taxis everywhere in lieu of a car.
With those assumptions - Singapore is more expensive.
- Amazon blinkersOutside of FANG what would be the average salary for a mid level software engineer in a mid size Singapore company?Im expecting an offer and would like to know if I can ask for around 130-150k SG?or is it more like 80k SG?