I downloaded the app and tried to register with my corporate email account. Email never came though. Looks like those emails are blacklisted. Wow. I had to use the Linkedin authentication. There’s so much drama at this company and reading all these posts about how favorable people see Slack (even through they never worked here) is a bit concerning
TOP 51 Comments
- Slack rekA16OPDon’t worry product is still solid. However the company has grown to about 1300 people in two years so there’s so much confusion and role misalignment across departments that it can be exhausting
- Slack is being out run by Microsoft Teams in adoption rate. My customers have seen through the freemimum model and many bolt- on's.
- Facebook / Eng TCYOEFirst thread I’ve seen about Slack since I got Blind. Where are all these posts?
- Everything I’ve read about slack, this thread included, makes me think they are the epitome of a politically minded SV company.
- Workday / Other MangoManSlack’s Middle Management is completely clueless, brought in probably because of being buddies with the folks at the top
- Intuit / Eng AnkitI knew one guy - Keith who is a engineering hotshot there. Is he good?
- Check your junk/spam folder. That’s where some of my colleagues and I found our blind emails.