So I guess if Trump is a racist because of the Wall, he must be joined by 65 other Countries/RacistsJan 11
- LimeBike gYHr00Guess it’s racist to protect your borders and properly vet the people coming into your country now....
- Walls work for other countries so they will work for America. But gun control won’t even though it works in Australia?
I don’t think gun control would work in America. But neither will a wall.
- I'm not pro wall (non-lethal sensor net is far more effective and cheaper) but security is accomplished in layers.
Everything we protect, the first step is usually a wall or fence. Go try to walk onto a facility that stores nukes, wall will stop you, jump the wall security cameras will see and guys with guns show up.
- We have our wall. It’s called a fence. The articles pointed out that India has a fence.
- Acosta posted a video of the wall we already have and he proved how effective it is.
- No, he’s a racist because he only wants a wall on the border with brown people.
- You do realize we already have a fence, no? Dude is just trying to scam taxpayers out of billions.
- New me2you.Hahaha....you guys think the wall is about the wall.....
It is about politicians both democrats and republicans using an excuse to reallocate funds to their friends. Pelosi didnt say no wall...just a technical wall....billions to drone companies. Trump just wants money to fund steel industry
It is all about the money stupid kids
- Microsoft UMbR31Have any of you ever seen a photo of someone climb over a border wall??
No? Yeah, that's what I fkin thought
- Google gt6N14> Daily Fail
But I agree with you on this. Just as a thought exercise, how many countries have policies like sanctuary cities aside from America? How many do you think chastises its working class for not wanting to compete with desperate foreign laborers? How many has elected officials who openly prioritize the interests of foreign nationals over their own constituency?
I'm no Trumpist but this is madness.
- I mean it just turns out everyone is racist. This is literally part of what it is to be human.