Is this why my offers are all put on hold? Why is it the moment I'm finally ready to make the move out west the whole state gets hit by lightning. I can't catch a break.
Edit: ....ohemgeee folks I understand the seriousness of the situation. Answer the question in the title, TC, or GTFO
- Square vzwU68Yeah...people have lost their homes, some their lives...but your delay in job offers is clearly the tragedy here 🙄
- Grab y'all pu***ies. Goodness. I said my prayers for all the unfortunate before I typed this. Mostly I just want to know how bad it is out there. I got sent pics from family and it looks crazy. 😣😔🙌
- Rolls my eyes. Thanks for the kind words. You're right. I'm an awful person. The worst. My self esteem is now non existence from a post on a site called Blind.
- Bay area is fine. I hear the fire can't reach here because it got stuck in traffic. Tried to take Bart, but couldn't deal with the stink.
- Amazon / EngjNeo42CA should raise income, property and sales tax rates to cover the damages. And increase various corporate fees and taxes as well. I have no idea how such a dynamic and volatile state can run on such meager tax revenue. It must be a difficult budget to balance — there can’t possibly be any surplus for these emergencies!