So is ALL of California on fire?Nov 10, 2018
Is this why my offers are all put on hold? Why is it the moment I'm finally ready to make the move out west the whole state gets hit by lightning. I can't catch a break.
Edit: ....ohemgeee folks I understand the seriousness of the situation. Answer the question in the title, TC, or GTFO
- Square vzwU68Yeah...people have lost their homes, some their lives...but your delay in job offers is clearly the tragedy here 🙄
- Grab y'all pu***ies. Goodness. I said my prayers for all the unfortunate before I typed this. Mostly I just want to know how bad it is out there. I got sent pics from family and it looks crazy. 😣😔🙌
- Rolls my eyes. Thanks for the kind words. You're right. I'm an awful person. The worst. My self esteem is now non existence from a post on a site called Blind.
- Bay area is fine. I hear the fire can't reach here because it got stuck in traffic. Tried to take Bart, but couldn't deal with the stink.
- Amazon / EngjNeo42CA should raise income, property and sales tax rates to cover the damages. And increase various corporate fees and taxes as well. I have no idea how such a dynamic and volatile state can run on such meager tax revenue. It must be a difficult budget to balance — there can’t possibly be any surplus for these emergencies!