I cannot believe they made a deepfake of her obvious sarcasm 🤦♂️
- “Speaking about comprehension, you clearly did not read the actual document.”
Again it got zero support. For all the grand standings democrats did, none of them supported it 🤣
Maybe they actually read it.
“All you do is whining about someone else's ideas. Next time try to bring something of your own.”
Here is an idea how about we all cake our faces with feces. It is an awfully dumb idea. Just because it is new does not mean it is good. And just because there is nothing else doesn’t mean we have to try it
That’s how I feel about Green New Deal. Nothing wrong in criticizing an idea. But I know it’s hard for you to get that when CNN and MSNBC have already done the thinking for you. Hope you grasp this one and maybe not blindly follow a bartender from Bronx
- She just said it was a “deadline”. That could be a government deadline as well.
If your manager says you’ve got a deadline in 12 days, will the world end if you don’t get it done by then? 😂
People who misinterpreted that are as dumb as a barstool.
- NetScout / Eng batuaWho is this Twitter imbecile. If you look at not of her footage you would realize she is a pretty smart cookie. Read between the lines in her video comment. You are just latching onto anything to paint her as dumb. Please tell me about that libertarian Walhalla country that is "out there" that you dream about.
- MailChimp blue.exeAlso, when you say the world will end, you usually mean the world as we know it. And if the world succumbs to higher temperatures, the world will end as we know it, but due to a chain reaction that happens over time.
I have not seen this previously but it also makes sense that she is saying that there’s no way back once temperatures begin to rise to a certain point, especially if the slow political machine dictates the outcome. She would be right in her assessment, and while she might seem a little alarmist in the way she’s coming across (though I don’t think so), maybe it’s because no one has been listening to this information for so long. It is sad that the state of our world is a partisan issue, but honestly that aspect of politics is the work of a small minority people who worship the almighty dollar above all else.
People need to read more books and scientific journals and watch less news. Maybe directly switch one’s allocation of energy between the two. For instance, instead of watching the news today, read a journal article or two and take in deeper knowledge about the earth you live upon.May 12 2
- Apple / Eng IbVh04What?? That 12 years is deadline to keep global warming at 1.5'C reported by UN. Nobody ever said world is ending in 12 years, except the GOP. People here should have the intelligence to tell the difference...
- Sure dude, she did not say that. This is obviously a deep fake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI-rhPkUag0&feature=youtu.be
- And elsewhere she said that the 12 year thing was about a point of no return. She has not argued for any 12 year doomsday prophecy or have any policies connected to it.
But I guess the party of “death panels” and “sharia law” hysteria have spewed so much BS over the years that they can’t smell crap when someone uses hyperbole just for the sake of making an argument rather than being literal about it.
At most someone could argue in good faith that it was gaffe. But in any reasonable understanding of common ways of speaking, it’s generally hyperbole to make a case when someone says something like: “She wants to go see a movie but I’m like: All I had to eat was half a banana today, if we go see a movie before dinner you’ll be watching the post-credits scene next to a desiccated corpse.”
The fact that conservatives of both parties harp on this to discredit her actual positions just shows how scared they are.
- Google sR2N58Those are rookie numbers 😤
We've been 5 years away from peak oil for half a century and Iran is 6 months from nuclear weapons ever since Bibi was first elected.
- Apple ijyA68She just uses this excuse as a get out of jail free card. She can say whatever nonsense she wants, and if you criticize her she can just be like “lol u thought I wuz serious???”
- Adobe / Eng kkugfdwedPoe's law... She gave no indication is was sarcasm so how was anyone supposed to be sure she was using hyperbole? Yes it's the same thing President Trump does and he has the same problem, people take him literally.
- I am wondering how many people read the green new deal document. My guess is very few, most stopped at whatever they preferred reported said.