Any dirty laundry at SoFi? A friend is expecting an offer - I'd love to get any insight/advice I can, thanks.
TOP 33 Comments
- Comcast / Product dj2dirk41That company sounds way too optimistic. It'll fail in a year or two
- SoFi Akec74Been there 3+ years - it's a great place to work - fast paced, good rewards, people are smart, chill, fun and low drama.
- SoFi / Mgmt BullHeadmoreRecord earnings 2nd Quarter 2017, looking to IPO, intense culture, you must be agile. Amazing benefits. Rewarding when you hit goals.
- I know some people who work there who are forced to work a minimum of 50 hour weeks, normally more
- Keysight / Eng wsaIs this the same "SoFi" that settled a huge class-action lawsuit a year or so ago for shady business practices around refinancing student loans?? If so, if anyone here gets hired there please, for the love of all things good in this world, hack their snail-junk-mail apparatus and shut it down for good. Those assholes have probably sent me an entire encyclopedia by now, and I never even had an account!
- Amazon 💥 boomIt's been around for over 3 years and doing really well. Great rounds of funding and backed by decent investors.
Don't know much about culture or people there.
- SoFi SoulScremeJust started this week. The architecture is kinda weird. But so far everybody I've met is pretty chill and the benefits are pretty great. Main issue is that all the modules are built in a silo then integrated. Groups don't seem to have any veto power or input into other modules. Also some stuff is Angular, some is React, some is soring-boot, some is Go, some is Scala.