Does anyone have experience applying at Spotify Boston? I've applied through the Spotify website but am interested in approaches to improve the chance of a cal back (beyond tailoring resume to jd, etc.).
TOP 20 Comments
- New fintechdI have a very close friend that was an early investor in Echonest which was acquired by Spotify and is an exec their now.
- Spotify nobsDon't bother it's over hyped. They won't talk to anyone that's not a woman if you're in engineering. If they give you an excuse for canceling your interview or not talking to you it's probably because you're a white guy. This happens a lot. I've referred several people that have been hired at Google and Facebook and Spotify refused to interview them. One of them had an onsite interview and it was canceled last minute for no reason. I know a couple of my teammates are paid unfairly compared to others. It's not a place you can trust to take care of its people. It's all for optics.
- Chewy ProfessorXYou know who has awesome recruiters that respond immediately? Chewy.com
- Pearson / ProductIDiE58moreOPGood to know. How long has it been? I used the web form and the status hasn't changed. It was unclear to me if they wait for some amount of time and then review everything at once or have some other approach. I've read the articles on how to get hired there and know they get a lot of resumes to review so I'm trying to be patient.
- Hubspot IMJg37I got recruited as well but my experience was pretty positive. I responded that I wasn't looking to leave at the time but wanted to keep their contact info if I chose to apply in the future. Almost immediate response back.