I'm currently with sprint and have been for a couple months now, am thinking about transferring or was thinking maybe I'm better off going to AT&T? Anyone work for any of the wireless providers. I want to go where the money is!!
TOP 20 Comments
- Verizon / Sales YoYoDomoreT-Mobile and Verizon have the best Comp plans. Also they are very likely to promote within
- T-Mobile / Sales PastRangemore^ this guy is wrong.
T-mobile Corporate commission is way better than AT&T.
However, AT&T hourly raises are much quicker.
If you're looking for long term sales and not promoting, go with AT&T.
Short term sales and either trying to promote or move to another company, T-mobile.Jul 31, 2017 0
- New / Mgmt Dn0693ddmoreI sold wireless at Best Buy for a year (was with the company for 3 years) and went to Sprint after. Compensation is changing monthly for incentives so I recently took a job at At&t in sales. They started me at a higher base pay than I'm making now in management at Sprint, guaranteed commission for the first 2 mos, and the opportunity to make over $100 per Direct TV sign up. You can make good money if you can sell
- Yelp / Other tcklejonesmoreWhat city are you in? I used to work for Sprint way back in the day, but I'm currently working for Yelp doing sales. Pretty decent commissions.
- Sprint / Sales XTbd44moreI'm currently at sprint and I worked at at&t also money is great at at&t and great opportunity for raises every 6months and promotions are easy I just did not like selling direct tv and internet
Sprint is hard to get a raise but my commission makes up for that in all honesty it's about what you are comfortable with