Are you invest in BTC or not?
- Oracle rtwBitcoin will survive and rise from current levels to 100k in a few years as it has a universal brand and limited supply
- Won't touch it. Everyone invested are in for the lambos, and will shill it to pump their bags, including everyone here.. don't let Anyone fool you, no one is in it for the tech.. 😁 After 2017 no more greater fools exist, all of em got burnt real good!
- Nope, I never bought any, real happy about that. But I always follow it for the comedy gold. Crypto currency is neither decentralized in mining power, control or ownership, it has more concentration of wealth than North Korea. All the things that you want people to use crypto for is being served by mPesa, UPI and digital payments for mentioned years, with billions of transactions a day. Open your eyes.
- Open my eyes to what? Here's a quick history lesson. Many middle class Jews stayed in Nazi Germany for as long as they did because they didn't want to or couldn't leave their possessions (house, etc) behind. It cost many their lives. We see similar behavior with former middle class refugees today. Talk to our Somalian refugees. They once owned homes, now they live as refugees would, on food stamps and public housing. You can't exactly wire your money out of Somalia, keep your net worth in venmo, or carry a bunch of gold bars. Imagine if they could flee the border, with their wealth, without their wealth being able to be seized. That's the use case I'm passionate about. Comedy gold for you is real life for many. In America, you may be surrounded by greed and "shilling". The next Fyre festival or Bitconnect is around the corner. But to many, often outside of the US and the tech circle many of us in Blind are lucky to be a part of, this is life changing technology.Feb 121
- Banks are worth trillions, they won’t let the bitcoin outshine them at least in the near future..competition. Bitcoin is good only from a tech standpoint.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Yes... Still haven't seen a good argument against. It's a censorship resistant judgment resistant store of wealth. You can literally cross an ocean with a key in your head, and no once can seize that wealth. Middle class refugees can keep wealth, Venezuelans can hedge against inflation. If you're in a first world country, you may not immediate value, but in less fortunate places, it's useful.
- New dnnjsjjlWhen the sentiment and price are down, it is time to look at the fundamentals and progress in the asset.
New York Stock Exchange based Bakkt and Fidelity are launching custody solution for enterprise. ETF will take time but most likely will get approved in couple of years. Abra is allowing anyone to buy US based stocks by pegging Bitcoin to stock.
Decentralized and open finance is being built on Ethereum: MakerDAO, dYdX, Dharma, Compound