Why is Tesla opposed to their employees using Blind? We can’t access the app on the company network. Have to use phone data instead. And it seems they’re blocking emails from Blind too. I told a couple of co-workers about the app but they haven’t been able to receive a verification code to complete the sign-up process!
- Google Trump2024Good. I’m glad to see one company clamping down on their employees. Google needs to do the same with the outrage mobs.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Because your CEO is a giant turd afraid to hear the slightest discontent.
- It’s metaphorical, turd. Do you know why so many people believe in him? That’s the manly voice of strength part. He has the courage to go against the leftist collectivist consensus-seeking mob and speak his mind about outlandish, impossible things. And you know what? He goes and does them. The guy put a Tesla in friggin orbit.
- Uber ksur76Uber did the same when there was a s*** show going on with Susan Fowler and Travis Kalanick. For some reason the restrictions were gone after Dara became CEO.
- eBay xvbrskfhxnHe is a campion of gender equality at work and building transparent teams. Great leader with good insights into business and financials. Look at his past companies - many will be surprised to know that more women than men work on technology roles. He groom leaders on technology front and empowers them to lead most areas related to tech.
- Blind is a bad thing for companies so it doesn't come to me as a surprise
- Facebook / Strategy missamberGuess they aren’t even trying to hide their attempts to silence employees.
- I work for a company that provides enterprises level cloud environments for large organization and we send the admin/user invitations to their corporate email addresses. You would be shocked at how many of them can't receive the emails because the IT guys block emails that aren't on their whitelist. Therefore, they have to send a request to the IT email administrator to add our @ #####.com to their approved whitelist. This is normal to cutdown on spam and viruses being sent via email.
- AnchorFree overtimerJust use vpn, so you'll not waste the data plan :) . Touchvpn is free (it's one of our apps, really free and really fast, I recommend).
- Only an idiot employee would allow their Blind traffic to go over their employer's network or on a company-owned asset.
- 1. In many counties it is not allowed companies to monitor employees no matter in which fasility, on what network or asset... Probably only in US, China and North Korea is allowed...
2. Keep in mind that fur us (MS employees) if we use your own mobile phone to access company email... We give full access to our phone... So it is the same as using corporate asset
- Well, you’re not really anonymous to Blind as you provide an email for validation in either case.
When I signed on, there were two validation options: receive an email at work or put a work email in LinkedIn and have Blind read that to validate you. The latter can workaround the blocking as long as LinkedIn mails are not also blocked.
- File a complaint anonymously with the state and federal Department of Labor for violating the National Labor Relations Act regarding suppression of communication about pay and working conditions.
- Try working during work time and use blind on your own dime. Then you don't need to concern about not being able to use the company network for this
- eBay xMDS35Blind not checking that you still work at a company just makes this place a good stalking ground for insider trading. That probably has something to do with it given Tesla's love of the SEC.
- Checking still working isn't gonna be all that useful. What would you do about vendors and interns ? or journalists ?
Blind is a result of isolation culture within companies, which don't provide any venues for internal discussion or debate for those who want to engage in them, even for technical matters.
More companies need to have open internal groups, not just some obsecure mailing lists for everyone to freely talk and discuss things.
- Tesla going down the drain. Should have shorted it last August, after the 420 tweet. Too bad, Musk had a promising start, but he’s turned into one of the biggest liars in the corporate world.
- This company is a distressed debt restructuring story. Equity is likely to get wiped out. Their most recent capital raise had an effect interest rate of around 8.5%. And they did it anyway.
I trade in and out of put options, often buying on spike ups. But yes, absolutely.
Did you hear the Morgan Stanley investor call?
- Link here if you’re interested. This call is from an analyst that was a former Tesla bull.
- Facebook / Eng ffboFunding secured $840? Elon doesn't want funding to be leaked again on blind
- What do you think about the company stock falling to $10 as per Morgan Stanley’s worst case bear outcome
- I’m not mesmerized by all this holalala, the advancement in technology doesn’t surprise me. There is no denying Elon is a once in a lifetime thinker and executioner. This is a capitalist society and when you smell blood you need to go for the kill, there’s opportunity to make lot of $$ with the bear and eventual bull for Tesla. But the bull case is also dependent on how well the competition presets itself in 2020 and beyond.
- He's not selling cars at a loss. Tesla's balance sheet arguably contains too many other expenses (not directly involved in the production of a car), but that doesn't mean Tesla sells cars at a loss--not even close.
Tesla's Model 3 margins have been quoted as high as 20%, but scaling up production and tons of other projects inflate their expenses beyond what is reasonable.
Gotta sell a fuckload of cars to get back in the black.
- Guys, the company is paying you to work, paying for your email, and in some cases paying directly for your phones. if you want to speak freely,do it on your own dime.
- So.. you have to use your phone data to access a social media app during work hours. Is that what you’re concerned about?
Maybe, just maybe, they’re expecting you to work while you’re being paid? Just a thought. I could be wrong.
- Ex Tesla employee here - its a sinking ship and upper management doesnt want it to be discussed. Tesla employees are heavily underpaid, and over worked. All towards one man's pay check. Tesla's company mission comes at the cost of mental health of 1000s of employees working for it.
- Elon is just going through a contraction cycle. It’s normal. He’s a genius and will be back. Apple had its day too
- Stay focused on getting the company on track. We need u working not posting on blind!