Folks, why is Tesla customer service so shitty ?
They can’t seem to figure out simple things?
I have a pre-owned Tesla and they are so fucking clueless on what features my car has.
My Tesla account doesn’t list any features.
It took 3 appointments for Tesla to figure out my battery was 60 and not 75.
No one seems to have any idea what upgrades are available.
Just too terrible .. ....I am regretting my Tesla purchase....beats me
- Citibank / Finance$$>RSUWhy would you buy a preowned telsa without knowing what features your buying? The battery is half the cost of the car. You didn’t know whether you were purchasing a 60 vs a 75?
- It’s just 2 year old with less than 21k miles but the battery life sucks. I’m having terrible performance issues and CS is just clueless. I feel they will go bankrupt when all those model3 users start taking shit from CS for their issues. TSLA is NOT ready to deal with volume.
- Battery life doesn’t suck. It’s a sucky battery. Why would you buy a Tesla without knowing what model you were buying? Range is 210 miles when new and ideal driving conditions. Guessing it’s closer to 150 miles in real world conditions which sucks. But that’s what it is.Dec 2, 20182
- Don’t buy cars from companies that don’t preproduction test their cars
- It's dumb to compare the two. Besides your list of lemons is way bigger and more costly! Bing, Zune, MS-Dos 4.0, Microsoft Courier, IE 6, Edge, and of course the Kin (only a small $500 million dollar lemon). It's impossible to make something perfect the first time (which is why Windows Updates exists), especially when you are producing something entirely new while having to sustain everything else. It's like building extra passenger cars on a bullet train while it's moving.
We also gave employees priority for the Model 3 over customers because we knew there would be some issues with fit and finish. Although I'm certain we were scrutinized for that as well.
- Oh why would they care after you just plopped $30K down? It’s like Comcast, they’ll do anything to get you onboard then after that then welcome to the jungle
- I knew this was a 2016 S 60. The battery is a 75 and software limited at 60. When I went to get an upgrade from 60 to 75, it took them 3 appointments and a months time to finally figure out its software limited at 60
- Tesla’s customer support and lack of service parts are a well known problem. Those business units are being underfunded so musk can pretend to make a profit even though he has no idea how to make a car profitability. He could have hired someone that knows the business when he bought the company but Tesla is a pure ego project by a narcissist
- Honestly it’s because they won’t give me a global role. I could fix our entire pre and post delivery client experience instead I’m stuck doing bull shit finance grunt work.
I only say this as i have the numbers to back it up, the experience with what our clients want, and a plan to make it happen.
Does anyone from Elon down care? No. I’ve literally emailed Elon, the director of his office, cfo, etc.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.