I wanted to say thank you to everyone on Blind. After 4 months of prep and 6 onsite interviews/offers, I just landed a new role at Google with TC of 245 from 155 at Microsoft with 2 yoe. The amount of information on this app is incredible. It has helped every step of the process.
- Learning I could make more at other companies
- Interview prep materials: books, leetcode, design
- Interview, hiring, and offer process at each company
- Expected offers for same yoe and negotiation strategies
- First hand experience of what different orgs have to offer
- How to max out pay and benefits when leaving Microsoft
I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to do it without Blind and the TC trolls. Thank you!
Could you post about your interview prep? I'm looking at a 3-4 month timeline for prep, but, I'm clueless on what all to prepare and how to manage work, prep and interview?