Tired of not meeting right people on other dating apps (Bumble, Tinder, OKC). I wish there were an app for dating engineers (and other tech people) in the bay area. May be not just FAANG but can also include other Tier 1 and tier 2 companies. What do you think?
- Microsoft Micr0s0ftYou need to understand finally that women (especially women with good salaries working for FANG companies) don't need pathetic and weak men like you. They need real men and so far 99% men working for FANG companies look like shit and hardly resemble real men.
- It seems like OP has very low confident and rude. He has called many people have low IQ here. I am wondering if he has a brain in his head and a head on his shoulder.
Being rude and too much into money like you would never get a real gf. Good luck no brainer..
- Collective Health AlicePWhy do you care if the woman is an engineer or not? You ought to be going for beauty, compatible culture, and solid values.
- So basically you want an app where you date upper echelon people (richer, better educated).
Isn't there already a rich dating app?
- *eye roll*. So instead of compatibility, you want to date based on job titles and technical skills!?
Why don’t you just LinkedIn and search for job title = swe and company in (...)
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Sounds bad anyway. Plus for non-Eurasians users we will continue to get downtrodden.