Can you share your experience or recommend safe and cheapest way to get money from INDIA to USA?
Amount 40000 USD - 50000 USD
Serious answer only.
- Find a relative in US. Get $$ from relative in USA, pay his/her family in INR. Best and efficient
- Approximately how much amount difference in following scenarios? Transaction amount is for 25000 USD
1) if paying someone in INR and getting USD here
2) wire transfer through any bank?
- I think banks always give bad rate but I might wrong. It’s rate plus fees. I think for me major headache is showing money where it came from.. don’t want to get into that thing... your Amount is huge too..
Before moving money out india you have to get 15CB or some form certified from CA that you paid taxes in india for that money
IMHO.. this is bad tome to get money from india..INR is too weak
- If u are sending 40 to 50k just use a large bank, spend few (<100) dollars more and have peace of mind with ur transfer. If your bank in India has a branch in USA u can do a domestic wire transfer with final credit to ur Indian account. If your destination bank doesn’t have branch in India then u will have to provide US bank with SWIFT code of Indian bank for the wire transfer.
- Just because you write "Serious answers only" you think people are not going to troll you?
- I found below two options are better than banks and legal(hopefully). Sounds familiar???