Indians and Chinese waiting for green card can easily raise $5 billion (need 200k applicants raising $25,000 each). If you have a valid I-140 and waiting for more than 6 years, you are eligible to donate the money. Families/individuals donating will get a green card immediately.
Legal immigrants can help stopping illegal immigrants.
- Autodesk / EngVjvcjko😀they want to keep america mostly all white, you idiots think they want your measly $5b ? I am an indian too, you should understand history and race wars better
- Microsoft Hfsevjkhttps://pjmedia.com/spengler/president-trump-calls-for-america-to-recruit-the-smartest-people-in-the-world/
“I get calls from the great tech companies, and they’re saying we don’t allow people at the top of their class, at the best schools in the country, we don’t allow them to stay in our country. So they end up going back to China and Japan and so many other countries all over the world, and we don’t keep them. They get educated at our finest schools, and then we don’t allow them, through a various set of circumstances, to have any guarantees of staying. So we lose out on great minds. We can’t do that.”7d3
- Salesforce / EngGjjdhjekejYeah that will be really good for other India and China. I hope he does it quickly so people don’t have to think whether to stay in USA or India/China. But the side effect would be whole tech industry will collapse and USA had to follow India/China. I think that’s better than having foreign workers in USA. We want only Americans by birth. Go trump and racism. It would be even better only if Trump makes a rule to just have higher income/educated people in USA, irrespective of nationality. That way even homeless / lazy Americans would be forced to move out and that makes America great again. Throw useless people out :).
- I don’t know where you’re getting those numbers. I know he reduced the number of refugees and is targeting the diversity lottery, but the number of H1Bs has only been discussed in the context of a potential increase, by repurposing the diversity visa and refugee slots. I agree with that. Regarding H1B RFEs, H1B fraud has been rampant. There’s some initial pain but the system needs to be cleaned up. If you followed the law you have nothing to worry about, it will work.
- You would do anything for a green card, would you? You're so desperate, that's why you have no leverage. Use that money to improve China and India instead.
- It’s not about being desperate or doing anything crazy. We made an investment 12 years ago to leave our home country and call America our home. Now we are too deep, all my friends, real estate and other investments and lifestyle is here. Will I lie, cheat or steal to stay in America... no, but can I throw some money at the problem? Absolutely. It will cost me more money to liquidate and leave.7d7
- Anyone else amused by the 20M raised by Trumpets? That measly amount more than anything else shows that besides the ~400k people, most Americans don’t want the wall.
- Apple fu manchuIt won’t even stop those people either. Refugees just apply for asylum at the border crossing. Other people can just apply for a short term migrant labor visa for picking harvest and overstay their visa. Those with a few hundred bucks buy a plane ticket and overstay their tourist visa.
- Microsoft / EngTier 1Even if the gofundme reaches $5bn, the government can take the money but can’t spend it sans approval from Congress.
- That's fair enough for people to say that H1b visa holders should come to USA, work here and then go back to their home country. But in that case, they should be tax exempted. Why should we contribute to the economy of the country when we are here for temporary period
- Bank of The West GSWmoreJanuary 2017 - GOP majority
January 2017 Wall not an emergency
February 2017 Wall not an emergency
March 2017 Wall not an emergency
April 2017 Wall not an emergency
May 2017 Wall not an emergency
June 2017 Wall not an emergency
July 2017 Wall not an emergency
August 2017 Wall not an emergency
September 2017 Wall not an emergency
October 2017 Wall not an emergency
November 2017 Wall not an emergency
December 2017 Wall not an emergency
January 2018 Wall not an emergency
February 2018 Wall not an emergency
March 2018 Wall not an emergency
April 2018 Wall not an emergency
May 2018 Wall not an emergency
June 2018 Wall not an emergency
July 2018 Wall not an emergency
August 2018 Wall not an emergency
September 2018 Wall not an emergency
October 2018 Wall not an emergency
November 2018 Wall not an emergency
November 2018 Democratic majority elected in House
January 2019 EMERGENCY!!!