Doesn't like that Congress is going to look into his shady deals and Russian connections. Crying "presidential harassment" on Twitter.
Claims Republicans never did this when he spent the whole campaign crowing about the House investigations into Clinton.
Guess he will be throwing a lot of tantrums in the next few months!
Flagged by the community.
- Netflix <empty>If he’s innocent he should have nothing to hide ;). Especially, with the executive branch, senate, and now arguably the supreme court under republican control.
Plus Mueller is a registered republican and American hero who voluntarily and honorably fought in the Vietnam war against the communists. Serving with courage and bleeding for the American flag. Again the best possible cards for Trump as long as he is innocent.
- They have Americans so neatly divided it’s impressive. Props to the rulership caste for successfully convincing an entire country there are only two possible political parties. Simple enough for the dumbest trump supporter or libtard, highly divisive, very enduring. Masterful.
Americans - pull your heads out of your asses already. There are more than two possible political parties/strategies out there.
- Wrong way to think about the two parties. You think they are static.
GOP 2016 under Trump is nothing like GOP under Bush, and AOC and Sanders are not very similar to Obama or Clinton.
The parties continually shift as sentiments change and the results are often more dynamic than in multi party systems that build coalitions by reaching out to extremists.
Consider Netanyahu in Israel. He'd likely be a lot more moderate in a two party system if he didn't have to include Jewish Home in his coalition.
Multi party govt very rarely forms the government by reaching towards the center to form a coalition but instead builds to the extremes.
Two party systems fight it out over the independent voters in the middle and end up being far more moderate in practice even while hurling wild claims at one another. They spend all their time claiming to be the moderates and painting the other side as extremists because winning the centrist vote matters.
- Envestnet jahfinehDefinitely don't want to hear a republican crowing about patriotism for a long ass time after voting in and defending a traitor.
- Great Partisan investigation as a revenge on the Orange man! Democrats need to create more such investigations!