It's just a fact.
Fox News: Giuliani told Fox News that nothing in the sentencing memo suggested collusion between Trump and Russian officials. The former New York City mayor lambasted the Mueller team as "overzealous media-inspired prosecutors."
So.... if the charges Mueller is bringing are all minor and don't imply collusion, and considering Mueller has made no public allegation, then why is Trump trying to discredit him?
You would think that Trump would be praising Mueller, yet he's frantic.
- Vertivco / R&DWARP ZONE!moreHillary had even more contacts with the Russians. We know about your virtue signaling. Please subside with this. The free market has done more for marginalized groups than all your babbling will ever do.
It's just a fact.
- Trump is guilty af and I bet half his base knows it deep down. They just don't wanna hear it because they like his agenda.
- Why would he attack the investigation otherwise? He should be praising Muller for helping enforce the country's laws and for arresting criminals. Why would Roger Stone plaid the 5th?
Look at the mirror... you know deep down he has done something. Even if it was not collusion, you know his behavior is out of fear.
- Easy there buddy, don’t lose your shit. You are just speculating. I only say just wait and see.
“Look at the mirror... you know deep down he has done something. “
😂😂 dude seriously what will you do if Mueller comes up with nothing. Maybe he is highlighting this probe so he can come back to it and say “see they got nothing”
- Lol... sounds like a lot of work for that, no? There's also those attacks on the FBI, discrediting the US inteligence publicly, the fact that so many people involved in his campaign and his transition team confessed to crimes... I won't do anything either way.
If you were to bet, would you bet he's completely innocent? If you say yes I think you're really gullible and I'll take that bet.Dec 41
- Mueller has felony convictions against Trump's campaign manager, deputy campaign manager, national security advisor, personal lawyer, and two other associates. He's likely to get convictions against at least two more and maybe has the goods on Don Jr and Kushner.
The odds the he comes up with nothing are zero since by any measure that is a fantastically successful investigation.
We will see what he has on Trump, but Trump wouldn't be so desperate is he had nothing to fear.Dec 42
- Sprint lxCy58Because Trump doesn’t know what Mueller has on him. His plan is to keep discrediting Mueller until the investigation is complete. Once it’s complete Trump will say that Mueller is a liar and his base will believe him because he has been discrediting him for so long aka brainwashing. So for Trump everything is about public perception and he would very much like to be in control the entire time.
- I know you believe he is guilty
But hypothetically speaking if Mueller doesn’t have anything on him how will you guys go on with your life
I only say this because for the past two years all I have heard from news pundits is “new bombshell” “this is it” “will not complete his first term” but in the end it’s a nothing burger
- Amazon top conI would probably be relieved if Mueller doesn't find anything on Trump. And that's coming from someone who is very anti-Trump. Can you imagine how much of a crisis it'll be if he does find evidence of high crimes? Even more so since Trump, in such a case, would almost definitely go down kicking and screaming.
Already, I doubt the presidency will ever be the same again. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of a downward spiral for America.Dec 42
- Microsoft, you watch too much cnn.
Trump is shady, I won’t be surprised if they find something. I’ll be surprised if they don’t.
It’s an investigation. Why would they drop anything big before they are done? You don’t hear about what the fbi is doing during an investigation. You hear about it when they charge them in court. All we have seen so far is a bunch of people connected to trump flip on him. Why would they get zero jail time? For nothing? I’m leaning towards something significant coming out.
Now even if they find something big, you know he won’t just go. It might even keep going through 2024. He will fight it, say it was Hilary losers who are still angry and bla bla. I think the only way he could get impeached is if he comes out gay and kisses in front of pence.
But what will you do when he is found guilty? Call it a witch-hunt that went too far?Dec 51
- Person accused of crime with no evidence: "I didn't do it"
WOW THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH RIGHT?
All the leaks over two years and nothing has even come close to election collusion. Just a soap opera for the idiots who need to be distracted from anything good Trump does.
- Did Trump himself collude? Dunno. But obstructing justice, hiring a prostitute (Daniels), witness tampering, lying to the FBI. Only thing protecting him is Mitch McConnell.
And there is tons of evidence linking the campaign as a whole to WikiLeaks, just don't know if it was Trump or only one of his minions.
- Start an investigation based on dossier that Trump campaign colluded with Russia. Spend two years dangling it over his presidency while he is also under daily assault from coordinated media releases. PEE TAPE, N WORD TAPE, HE SAYS ALL MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS.
This is a 2 year (probably will be 2 more, then another 4 unless Dems can actually put a decent middle class agenda together) harassment campaign that has produced no evidence related to what the original extremely serious accusation was.
Who cares if the dude paid for a prostitute when the original issue was Russian influence
- The only "collusion" tied to the election is the claim that the campaign coordinated with WikiLeaks on timing releases.
1) All evidence presented for this has been debunked or circumstantial. Nothing beyond a reasonable doubt or that Trump's campaign requested the hacking, this is all information brokers trying to peddle their hacked data that they had anyway.
2) This would be Trump coordinating with WikiLeaks - so not Russia collusion even if they were the hackers.
3) If you have an issue with the above then you should have an issue with the coordinated campaign that Hillary, the DNC, and liberal media outlets (more information brokers) have implemented.
- Actually WikiLeaks has always been essentially an agent of the Russian state. Look what they did with the Panama papers, you'd think WikiLeaks would cheer the release? Nope. It implicated Putin so WikiLeaks did everything they could to discredit it.
WikiLeaks ONLY leaks information that is harmful to the US and NATO countries.
Trump's campaign knew exactly what they were doing which is why when initially asked about this they lied about it, and now there are multiple convictions for the lying.
Finally Mueller's mandate is to investigate Russian interference in the election. Whether or not they leads to Trump. Stop believing the BS Trump tweets. The investigation has already resulted in many criminal convictions and even more charges.