Oh wait. That's not what happening at all. Worst racist ever!
- Google / MgmtLovedooAs an incrementalist, this is a good start. Separate legal from illegal migration. If legal migration has clearly defined rules, then illegal can focus on refugees, criminals and those who have the most need. Sure this is not ideal, but some progress is better than none. No one who pays taxes and lives by the ideals of this country should have to wait for 50 years to become a citizen. We are losing the most skilled folks to Canada, Europe and even China and India.
- I hope democrats let him do this without demanding amnesty for illegals.
- Looking at all the horrible replies to his tweet in twitter, even a positive tweet, i feel people on the left are viscious.
I bet if trump tomorrow tweets a bernie speech/election promise like free medicare /education for all and increases minimum wage to $20, people on the left will say they oppose that,saying the tweet is racist or divisive just because trump said it. They have become the anti-trump party.Jan 117
- New / FinanceCivilLinesmoreYeah man, why can’t these libs see the positives of this tweet? I mean if someone had been punching me in the nuts everyday for 2 years straight and then one day he says “hey man, nice shoes. I really like how the colors play off each other” I should forget the fact that my nads are permanently damaged and embrace him for his compliment.
- Lmao he tweets rationally about a single policy (without defining materially what steps he intends to take) after finishing his “I hate asylum seekers from Latin America and the Middle East” tour, and you’re ready to drown in his cum
- Please, go fuck yourself with your “asylum seekers”. The majority are economic migrants. They’re not even hiding the ball. That’s exactly what they said in interviews. If you can’t see any difference between high skilled immigrants who came here legally and that crowed you need to seek your own asylum: the insane asylum.
- Lmao first let’s start by spelling “crowd” correctly. Second, my comment doesn’t disagree with trump about the need to fix the immigration system for migrant workers and students. I only called out you people’s infatuation with trump. In fact, I agree. The H1B lottery system desperately needs an overhaul. Third, as it relates to you people detesting Latin American/Middle eastern/African immigration as if you yourselves aren’t descended from immigrants, unless you’re Native American, stfu bc if it wasn’t for your indentured servant pilgrim ancestors *immigrating* to the American continent, you and your entire bloodline would’ve died off ages ago in a poor English/German/Italian/etc shithole under the boot of some wealthier lord. Have you thought about the possibility that the wealthiest country in the history of the world spanning the width of an entire continent can manage to welcome “skilled” migrants (as you label them) AND the “unskilled” as well? Especially when many entrepreneurs, doctors, etc are themselves children of “unskilled” migrants.
- Great argument bro, but relax it’s just the freakin autocorrect. Also, I’m a *legal* immigrant. Anyone wanting to come to this country must get in line and do so legally. Despite what Democrats want you to believe it’s possible. The Democrats are also the only ones that care about race/sex/religion. No one is detesting Latin American immigration. People detest illegal immigration irrespective of race/color/religion. It’s hard to believe that you’re not getting this.
- Yeah, people don’t want to come here illegally. But when push comes to shove and America has destabilized your nation’s legitimately elected government, leading to economic downturn and you have to choose between staying where you are or pursuing the potential for a better life for you and your loved ones, you do what you must. In many cases, it’s a matter of life and death. The Brookings Institute has a great paper about the tough choices migrants make. Look it up. The fact that you migrated here and lack empathy for people trying to do the same says a lot about your character and humanity. If it wasn’t about detesting Latin American immigration, trump would’ve been at the Canadian border demanding a wall there as well. If it wasn’t about detesting African migration, he would’ve called places like Australia a shithole too. If it wasn’t about detesting middle eastern migration, there would’ve been a ban on extremist European Christians traveling to the US too.
Disclaimer: I’m also a documented immigrant so I know about the challenges of that whole process
- The reason no one is demanding a wall with Canada is not racism. It’s because there aren’t 50k+ Canadians trying to jump the border each month.
I already answered your point on illegals immigration. That includes those seeking better life. Legal immigration is possible as you know, they need to get in the line. Despite some people’s guilt trips the US doesn’t own anyone anything. Also, it’s asinine to expect people who had nothing to do with the US’s policy from decades ago to foot the bill. If you get support for your ideas have the laws change led but don’t expect everyone to agree on no longer enforcing the laws.
- It’s delicious to see all the ‘progressive’ heads explode. You folks can’t admit that there’s an actual difference between legal immigrants and illegals, between high skilled workers and fake asylum seekers. You can see that here and in the responses to Trumps tweet.
Who’s willing to bet with me that any attempt to fix H1B will be blocked by Democrats who will hold us hostage and demand amnesty for the illegals?
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- It's outrageous that he would single out immigrants in yet another highly offensive tweet.
Flagged by the community.